Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Faculty members will contribute through high level expertise and international exposure in teaching, research and other activities of the center. Potential areas of collaboration include but are not limited to:
• Training in MSc. and Ph.D. programs in areas with Data Science relevance such as Information Technology, Computer Engineering and Science, Mathematical Modeling, and Imaging Science
• Two-way personnel exchanges of Lecturers and Professors and students in relevant departments.
• Curriculum development and delivery, both face-to-face and online, for training relevant to Data Science
• Training in data science business creation at the Simone Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship through multi-disciplinary and experiential education
. • Access to training for administrative and institutional capacity building.
• Partnering on research proposals where effective use of Data Science is used to solve development challenges in the ACE II region.